NEED DRIVER CATTLE HAULING
Posted Wed, Apr 18 2012 01:21 PM CST
KRIS OR PATTI HOLMAN
CIRCLE H
JACKSONVILLE, TX
903-586-4450

Posts: 2
Call 903-586-4450 or 903-721-7493 Jacksonville, Texas Circle H Trucking REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:16 AM CST
JASON BAKER
JUST A DRIVER
OCALA, FL

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by: KRIS OR PATTI HOLMAN
Quote: "Call 903-586-4450 or 903-721-7493 Jacksonville, Texas Circle H Trucking"

I have 4 months exp hauling cattle but have 9 yrs tractor trailer exp. If you are interested you can reach me on my cell phone day or night @ 814 414 2063. I have a clean mvr, up to date medical card, and dont drink, smoke, or do drugs. Thanks for your time
REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sun, Apr 29 2012 03:40 PM CST
CHUCK WOLF
CW WOLF TRUCKING
SILVER CITY, NM
575-538-5903

Posts: 5
Originally Posted by: JASON BAKER
Quote: "I have 4 months exp hauling cattle but have 9 yrs tractor trailer exp. If you are interested you can reach me on my cell phone day or night @ 814 414 2063. I have a clean mvr, up to date medical card, and dont drink, smoke, or do drugs. Thanks for your time"

Wish you were down in the Southwest -- you're exactly what I've been looking for to help me drive. Couldn't employ full time so that's my problem with finding someone.
REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Tue, May 01 2012 10:30 AM CST
JASON BAKER
JUST A DRIVER
OCALA, FL

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by: CHUCK WOLF
Quote: "Wish you were down in the Southwest -- you're exactly what I've been looking for to help me drive. Couldn't employ full time so that's my problem with finding someone."

I have 7 kids to support and any work is better than no work. Would be interested in talking to you about what you need.
REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, May 12 2012 03:01 PM CST
TODD HURLEY
MOVIN ON OVER, LLC
LONGMONT, CO
303-485-6449

Posts: 2

You are looking for a non-fulltime driver? How often do you need a driver? Where do you run? How do you pay?

REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE